Up until this week I’ve had no problem posting every day on this challenge. This week has been different. This week it really has been a challenge. I’m suffering from a little burn out. It’s hard work writing about dreams everyday! My mind is full of things to write and they aren’t really about dreams. But that’s kind of the story of my life.
On my very first post for this challenge, I warned you…I get distracted away from my dreams for other new bright shiny dreams. Well I wasn’t kidding. What’s distracting me now…
- My new first draft in progress – It’s off to a really good start!
- Editing the first draft I already have finished! – I’ll be turning in the first 6000 words for review by the Noble Pen on November 14th!
- Thanksgiving – It’s the first one I’ve ever hosted in this home or any other we’ve lived in.
- Curtains for my kitchen – I’m mildly obsessed by this right now because I can’t seem to get it right. (Must finish before Thanksgiving)
- My dining room table and a dresser – I have been trying to start these 2 projects all month. (Another must finish by Thanksgiving)
- Halloween! I haven’t even decided what Harper is going to be yet and how to make a zombie costume!!!!!!!!!!
This is just the tip-top of what’s on my mind. So my mind is burnt out on dreams and just wants to move on! I’ve got a week and a half left to go! I’m going to be the little engine that could (I think I can, I think I can).
If you’re new to this blog, welcome! If you checked me out from my link on the Nesting Place, I really appreciate your visit! Please comment, I would love the feedback.